miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

NOW!

I came back home after a long day's work. Work I do to have money in order to have a home, food, party and acquire any other material wish. I sat down to read the news for a while, news which seems more like olds to me. Resentment is all I read. Everywhere there are stories about governments, protestors, terrorists, disasters, and a continued list of negatives. Everyone battling for their way of thought. Recently though I did see a man talk about something that made sense, respect. "Americans must respect Islams, and Islams must respect Americans" is what he said. The world is on the verge of a WW, we need respect for all. We are al habitants and sons of this planet we call Earth. Today more than ever the gap between cultures and ways of thinking can be seen. We must transcend the regular way of thinking the world has of choosing sides and hoping to win. We must unite in the beauty of the world, in the sound of music and the dance of nature. Life is to be celebrated, this short life that we are given will someday end, I for instance will like to have no regrets and to have enjoyed it to the max. We don't know when the next "terrorist" will attack, the next catastrophe will rise, or even the next car will crash. Don't let anything stay on your hearts list for tomorrow, there is no dream you cannot achieve. If you wanna go to the moon, you can make it, if you wanna dance and sing all day that too, find a way, use your mind your hands and your legs, and not even the sky is the limit. Today is the day, now is the moment. This moment unites us! Here is were we all reside! Love your life! Love your world! Fear nothing! and jump outside! leave all material thought behind! God will provide! 

P.S. by god i mean you ; )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario